What Are Cookies?
- If you submit data through a form such as those found on contact pages, comment forms, or blog subscription, cookies may be set to remember your user details for future correspondence.
- If you submit information through a live chat widget, cookies may be set to remember your user detail so you can continue a conversation the next time you return to the site.
- If you purchase items via ecommerce, cookies may be set to allow you to add products to your basket, display the correct page for the device you are using, verify your details when you make an order, and allow us to process payment for an order.
You may withdraw consent at any time. Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies. You can also remove cookies from your browser settings. Be aware that disabling cookies may affect the functionality of this and many other websites you visit. Therefore, it is recommended that you do not disable cookies.
Please see the following links for information on how to manage, block, or delete cookies for the most popular browsers:
To find out more on how to manage and delete cookies, visit www.aboutcookies.org. For more details on your choices regarding use of your web browsing activity for interest-based advertising you may visit the following this site: www.networkadvertising.org
Jotunheimen Husky Lodge uses the following cookies
By visiting our website, you consent to these cookies being stored in your browser. You may be able to disable cookies in your browser and visit our pages anyway, but with limited functionality.
Google Analytics is used to record and analyze user behavior on our website. We do this in order to adjust the content and design so that you get an even better user experience at www.jotunheimenhuskylodge.no.
According to Google’s Google Analytics Policy, personal information about you as a user is not collected. The data collected is stored on Google’s servers. You can read more about how Google collects and protects data here:
The Google Analytics cookie is set to be automatically deleted after 24 months if you do not return to the site. It is possible to reserve against all registration in Google Analytics by installing an add-on in your browser:
These are the cookies we use in the online store:
- woocommerce_cart_hash and woocommerce_items_in_cart. Session capsules that allow you to detect that the shopping cart changes.
- Stored for two days. Unique code for each customer that makes it possible to retrieve shopping cart information.
- Stores a randomly generated anonymous ID. Used only to track usage.
- Clear Checkout (name, price, quantity). Shipped to Klarna to complete payment.