The gateway to Northern Europe’s most popular mountains.
750 meters above sea level, where Gudbrandsdalen and Valdres meet, lies the small and rich mountain village Randsverk.
Here you’ll find a café, Coop Market grocery store, tourist information, camping site – and Jotunheimen Husky Lodge. The ski resort Lemonsjø Alpinsenter is just five minutes away. You also have several very high-quality dining places in a half hour radius.
Around Randsverk there are idyllic cultural valleys, vast mountain areas, glittering mountain lakes, fascinating glaciers and the highest mountains in Northern Europe. Besseggen, Glittertind and Galdhøpiggen are all around us and it is a short distance to Jotunheimen National Park directly from Randsverk and Jotunheimen Husky Lodge.
- From Lillehammer (south): Follow the State highway E6 through Gudbrandsdalen to Sjoa. Continue on Country road 257 through Heidal to Randsverk.
- From Vågå (north): Follow National road 51 to Lemonsjøen and further on to Randsverk.
- From Beitostølen (west): Take National road 51 over Valdresflye and through Sjodalen to Randsverk.
- Express bus to Vågåmo all year round, and to Randsverk in high season summer and winter.
- Oslo: 3 hours and 45 min
- Trondheim: 3 hours and 45 min
- Lillehammer: 1,5 hours
- Otta: 45 minutes
- Lom: 45 minutes
- Beitostølen: 45 minutes
- Vågå: 30 minutes